We are excited that you will be joining us for the HLAA2017 Convention in Salt Lake City! Start by reviewing the packages below to determine which is the right one for you. Please be sure to RSVP for the following:
- Get Acquainted Party (GAP) on Thursday night
- HLAA Stars Come Out on Friday night
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performance
State/Chapter leaders and delegates: After March 31, 2017, use the regular attendee registration form.
What is Included in Registration?
Students, please send a copy of your student identification card to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 301.913.9413.
Save on registration by becoming an HLAA member. Please visit the Membership page to join or renew prior to registering.
Ready to register? Please read the following information CAREFULLY:
1. Start by logging in to the HLAA Online Portal (if you do not have a login already created, create one at New User Registration)
2. Select Convention Registration from the left menu.
3. Select the type of package you would like: Full-activity (HLAA members only; includes the Cranky Cochlea Dinner Theater), Education, or Daily package. ONLY select Full-activity if you are planning to attend the Cranky Cochlea Dinner Theater on Saturday, June 24.
If you prefer to register offline, download the registration form and email, fax or mail it in.
The following policy applies to refunds of registration fees:
-Cancellation between March 31 and April 30, 2017: Refund = 75% of registration fees and event tickets.
-Cancellation between April 30 and May 31, 2017: Refund = 50% of registration fees and event tickets.
No refunds will be made after May 31, 2017. Cancellation must be received in writing. Cancellation date will be determined by USPS postmark or email receipt date.
Should you have any questions about HLAA2017 or registration please contact Niaz Siasi, Meeting Planner, at email@example.com or 301.657.2248.